Oaks Farms will be in the park on Tuesday, MARCH 31, at 11:00 a.m.
There is a sign-up sheet on the table outside the office for those residents who are interested in purchasing fresh fruits and vegetables.
Yesterday we had an emergency meeting to discuss what steps we are taking because of the virus. The results are as follows:
1. The ice machine will be kept locked to keep contractors and other unauthorized users out. Residents will need to use the common use key to enter the building. Please lock the door as you exit.
2. The clubhouse will remain open but residents are encouraged to keep social distance. (6 feet)
3. The swimming pools and hot tubs will remain open; however, all furniture will be removed.
4. Non essential contractor work in the park is forbidden. Residents are responsible to notify contractors the work must be delayed till further notice.
5. Work that requires IMMEDIATE ACTION such as AC repairs and plumbing issues, etc. can continue.
6. Outside visitors in to the park are strongly discouraged. Home health care visits can continue as well as house watchers who are checking on your property.
7. NO real estate open houses are allowed till further notice.
8. Trash pickup will be on Mondays, and Fridays only. Recycle will continue on Thursdays. If able, residents are encouraged to take their trash to the back.
Other actions may become necessary as guidelines are given by Collier County and State mandates from the governor's office.
Thank you for your assistance in this trying time.
SERVICE IMPROVEMENT UPDATE NOTICE FROM FLORIDA POWER AND LIGHT
There is a project planned in your area to help improve your electric service. We understand how much you depend on reliable energy and we're continuously working to make it better. This project is scheduled to begin 03/01/2020 and is expected to be completed by 12/31/2020.
We'll do everything possible to keep power interruptions to a minimum. However, should an outage of 15 minutes or more become necessary, we'll notify you at least five days in advance.
We pledge to work safely and respectfully in your community, and make reasonable efforts to minimize inconveniences to you or your neighbors. For questions, call 800-693-3267, Mon. - Fri. 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and refer to Capri Hardening, Feeder 504062, WR 8580103.
Halloween Costume Party & Potluck
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Halloween Costumes encouraged but not required, though prizes are fabulous! Bering a dish to pass and participate in the fun!
Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Thanksgiving Dinner by Betty & Roger
Thursday, November 26, 2020
Betty and Roger are teaming up once again to prepare a whole turkey, dressing and gravy for your table. Bring your own places settings. Social hour at 4 PM/Dinner at...
|Upcoming Special Events|
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Tuesday, March 7th to Friday, April 30th at Clubhouse
Activity committee members will sell tickets for scheduled ticketed events Monday mornings after the general activities meeting, Wednesday 11:30 - 1:00 and Saturday morning 8:30-9:30. Note: Tickets will be for sale during these times even if meals are not being served. If paying by cash, please try to bring the exact amount. If paying by check, please make your check payable to IW Activities Committee (IWAC). If reserved seating is an option, don't forget to fill out your table reservation!
CHICKEN SHOOT- Last one of the season
Saturday, April 4th, 7 pm at Clubhouse
Last Chicken Shoot of the season! $5.00 to cluck! You know what to expect!
|Helpful Things to Know|